November 16 - November 19 , 2023
1. Every Official Selection will receive Offcial Laurels of FDIFF and will be screened on our venue Paradiso, Ubud every month.
2. Finalists and Award-Winners will receive Certificate and Laurels
3. Winning Best film would get a review published on the Festival’s Website
For Screenplays :
1. Every Official Selection will receive Offcial Laurels of FDIFF
3. All the monthly winners will automatically be nominated for the Annual Screening Event
4. Grand Winning Best Screenplays will have a Reading session in the Annual Event
1. All films must be submitted electronically through filmfreeway.com. We accept submissions exclusively through FilmFreeway
2. Foreign-language films must supply English subtitles.
3. While we enjoy hosting premiers, we welcome submissions from films that have screened at other film festivals.
4. We do not accept works-in-progress at this time
5. Films or Scripts submitted to us must be completed after 1.01.2000
6. Each film will be watched by at least two different panels of judges. You can track the watches on Vimeo tracker if you are using Vimeo. However, we’ve had cases in which watches weren’t recorded correctly, including for some of the films which were accepted. Please note that they are not always reliable.
7. We communicate with you at every step. If you have any queries, feel free to contact us anytime via mail or DM
8. You may submit as many entries as you like. Each entry requires its own entry fee.
9. Entry fees are non-refundable.
10. Reviews and Interviews will be published on our Festival website which you can use in your Press Kit.
11. The Submitter is solely responsible for the rights of film. If any dispute occurs, FDIFF won’t take any responsibility in terms of ownership.